- This event has passed.
Facebook Live with Claire – Elizabeth I and Robert Dudley – 30 April
April 30 @ 11:00 pm - May 1 @ 12:00 am BST
This month we have our very first Facebook Live event for Tudor Society members. Once a month, instead of her Friday video talk, Tudor Society founder Claire Ridgway is going to be doing a talk live on Facebook and answering questions on the topic.
This month's Facebook Live talk will be on Elizabeth I's relationship with Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester.
To take part, you need to make sure you're a member of the private members-only Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/tudorsocietymembers. Do make sure you give the email address you joined the Tudor Society with when you request to join the group. The talk will take place within the group's Facebook page.
Here are the times in different time zones. If your time zone isn't listed, you can use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert the London time to your zone.
- London, UK - Friday 30 April at 11pm
- Madrid, Spain - Saturday 1 May at 12am
- New York, USA - Friday 30 April at 6pm
- Los Angeles, USA - Friday 30 April at 3pm
- Sydney, Australia - Saturday 1 May at 8am
- Adelaide, Australia - Saturday 1 May at 7.30am