October's Tudor Life magazine is 88 pages long and packed with articles about the York dynasty, and it's a fascinating look at a side of history you probably don't often consider. You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member and with our all-new 14-day free trial you can enjoy all that the Tudor Society has to offer ... here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- The House of York by Gareth Russell
- Margaret Pole, The Last Yorkist by Roland Hui
- Margaret of York, Duchess of Burgundy by Susan Abernethy
- The Daughters of York by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Henry VIII and his mother, Queen Elizabeth of York by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- The Life and death of Henry VI our guest speaker for October is Lauren Johnson
- Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury - Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Hampton Court Palace - Member Spotlight written by Francesca Romana Castellani
- Spices and Reenactment - Member Spotlight written by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- A visit to Tattershall Castle by Catherine Brooks
- History Inspires Me an interview with Susan Abernethy by Catherine Brooks
- Pastimes in Good Company - Part 1 by Toni Mount
- Anne of Kleve/ Shadow King book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- How Research Illuminates a Story by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: On Salats by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- October’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...