October's Tudor Life magazine is 72 pages long and packed with articles about Tudor Scandals. You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member and with our all-new 14-day free trial you can enjoy all that the Tudor Society has to offer ... here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- The death of Amy Robsart by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Thomas Seymour and the Young Elizabeth I by Claire Ridgway
- Gayle Hulme Expert Speaker on The Places of Mary, Queen of Scots
- The Boleyns: A Family Scandal by Roland Hui
- Popular Tudor Figures a quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Scandals of the Tudors: Reign by Reign by Gareth Russell
- Sir John Gates, Tudor Courtier by Susan Abernethy
- Special events at The Mary Rose
- The Burial of Queen Jane Seymour by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Sons of Scandal by Gareth Russell
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks: books on Tudor Scandal
- Tudor Society Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Pastimes in Good Company: Part II by Tony Mount
- Devices and Desires/Boleyn Gold book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Thinking about writing by Wendy J. Dunn
- Helping others to enjoy history an interview with Beth von Staats
- Cibos Venerem Incitantes: Tudor aphrodisiacs by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- November’s On this day by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...