In this month's stunning 98 page edition of Tudor Life magazine, we cover the reputation of Mary I and whether she deserves the title "Bloody Mary". In this edition, we look into the lives of some of the martyrs among other things.
We're also very happy to be able to feature Teri Fitzgerald and her in-depth work to identify a well-known portrait ... who is that woman??
This magazine has lots of articles for ALL members to enjoy. Why not JOIN TODAY? Articles in this magazine include:
- Think this portrait is Catherine Howard? Think again... by Teri Fitzgerald
- The Credo of Mary I by John Murphy
- A Godly Match and Wyatt’s Rebellion by Anthony Ruggiero
- ‘A Woman Poor and Blind’ The Martyr Anne Askew by Roland Hui
- John Foxe and the Compilation of his ‘Book of Martyrs’ by Lauren Browne
- Editor’s Picks: Books on Mary I by Gareth Russell
- Mary I ‘Word Chain’ Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Dissolution, Mathematics and Shakespeare by Heather Teysko
- ‘Assumptiontide at Hever’ a short story by Gareth Russell
- Congratulations Genevieve Bujold by Roland Hui
- A Truly Amazing Artist focus on Dmitry Yakhovsky
- At the crossroads of the reformation - Sigismund II by Gareth Russell
- Anne of Cleves’ Childhood and Family by Debra Bayani
- TUDOR PLACES FEATURE: The Lord Leycester Hospital
- BOOK REVIEWS: Four Queens and a Countess & Elizabeth I: A study in insecurity reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery: At the Table of Elizabeth I by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- Tudor Entertainment - Part 1 by Toni Mount
- November’s On This Day by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...