Health is the theme of this month's Tudor Life magazine. It's jam packed with articles on health and disease, plus a fun quiz where you can find out what might have killed you in the Tudor era!
This 72-page magazine will keep any Tudor history lover busy - enjoy! Simply click on the cover below to enjoy a sample.
- Pregnancy in Tudor Art - Melanie Taylor
- William Byrd: The Recusant Catholic Composer - Jane Moulder
- Windsor Castle - Tim Ridgway
- The Health of Edward VI - Kyra Kramer
- Beauty in Early Modern England - Conor Byrne
- Jane Seymour in portraiture - Melanie V. Taylor
- The Many Faces of Anne Boleyn - Wendy J. Dunn
- Disease of the Medieval and Tudor Era - Claire Ridgway
- Twenty Terrible Tudor Remedies - Olga Hughes
- Excerpt from The STORY of THE TUDOR QUEENS - Roland Hui
- Whitehall Palace in a Nutshell - book review by Charlie Fenton
- November's On this Day in Tudor History
- TUDOR WORD SEARCH ... what killed you in Medieval Times? - Tim Ridgway