May's Tudor Life magazine is focused on the Boleyn Family, including the infamous Anne Boleyn, but also her brother George Boleyn, father Thomas Boleyn, sister Mary Boleyn and even wider. As always it's packed from start to finish with interesting facts, articles and stunning photos. We've even got an exclusive "behind the scenes" photo montage from Hever Castle. Not to be missed ...
This month the magazine contains:
- Anne Boleyn’s Date of Birth by Gareth Russell
- 15 Things you might not know about Thomas Boleyn by Claire Ridgway
- Tamise Hills is the guest speaker for May on Lady Jane Grey
- Anne of the Thousand Days by Roland Hui
- Sorry, Not Sorry: What happened to the feminist Anne Boleyn by Gareth Russell
- Portraits at Hever quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Hever Castle, The Ancestral Home of the Boleyns: Exclusive access photo montage by Tim Ridgway
- Mary Boleyn’s Son, Henry Carey by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Boleyn Family Factfiles by Claire Ridgway
- Real Events and Fiction mix Together An interview with Sean Poage
- A Visit to Raglan Castle in Wales with Bill Wolff
- Wendy’s words on writing wisdom by Wendy J. Dunn
- The streets of Elizabethan London by Toni Mount
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks - Boleyn Books
- The Wars of the Roses and its Key Players - Richard III and Henry VII by Debra Bayani
- Book Reviews: Henry VI and Margaret of Anjou & Thomas Cromwell a Life Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery:Cultured and Fermented by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- May’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...