What a wonderful month we have for our Tudor Society members with this 84 page magazine focusing on Tudor Explorers. The articles, as always, are excellent and we learned lots as the magazine went together. We hope you enjoy!
- Mutiny on The Golden Hinde? by Peter Sayer
- Famous Explorers - Quick Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Sir Walter Raleigh, the unfortunate Adventurer by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Grace O’Malley: The Pirate Queen of Tudor Ireland by Gareth Russell
- Corsets and Codpieces by Nic Fulcher
- Sir Walter Raleigh and the Virginia Colony by Roland Hui
- Fire from the Comet a short story by Wendy J. Dunn
- The Wars of the Roses and its Key Players - Henry VI and Edward IV by Debra Bayani
- The Elizabethan Lady’s Kitchen by Toni Mount
- Tudor Sites and Artifacts in St Fagans National Museum of History by Kyra C. Kramer
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- From The Spicery: An Apple a Day by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- March’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...