Enjoy this sample article from our 68-page February edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month we have articles about the Howard family, a family who were very influential and who even produced two queens.
The full magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- The Dowager Duchess of Norfolk by Marilyn Roberts
- My Six Wives Poems by Ceri Creffield
- Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey: pride and recklessness by Conor Byrne
- Howards Linking Letter Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Portraiture of Queen Katheryn Howard by Roland Hui
- The Household of Elizabeth of York: A generous employer by Lauren Browne
- The Early Howards by Debra Bayani
- A teenaged queen: a look at 2003’s Henry VIII by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- Book review: The Lost Kings by Amy Licence & The Last Tudor by Philippa Gregory reviewed by Charlie Fenton
- Howard Pimps: Did the family really plot to make Catherine Howard Queen? extract from Gareth Russell’s book
- George Ripley and the Philosopher’s Stone by Toni Mount
- From the Spicery: What is Off the Tudor Menu? by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- March’s “On this day in history” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...