At Seventy-six feature-packed pages, the March edition of Tudor Life Magazine focuses on children and childbirth in the Tudor era. Enjoy this taster and then why not join up for a magazine subscription to enjoy the whole magazine.
The full magazine includes:
- Childbirth in the Tudor age by Sarah Bryson
- The death downstairs by Sarah E. George
- Criminals in Medieval England by Dmitry Yakhovsky
- Ritual and reformation by Lauren Browne
- The Tudors' lost heirs by Conor Byrne
- Children of the Chapel Royal by Jane Moulder
- No one thought it was the stork by Kyra C. Kramer
- Jane the Quene by Emma Taylor
- The reformation - what did it mean? by Toni Mount
- An excerpt from "Falling Pomegranate Seeds" by Wendy J. Dunn
- Review of "The Tudors in 100 Objects reviewed by Charlie Fenton
- The Katherine of Aragon festival by Charlie Fenton
- Chocolate ... yes... chocolate by Rioghnach O'Geraghty
- PLUS EXCLUSIVE member discount to "The Sphere of Light"
Why not check out our online magazine only subscriptions? They are amazing value!
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now 🙂