June's Tudor Life magazine is focused on queenship during the Tudor period. It's packed with interesting facts and articles about all of the Tudor queens and as always it's a really great quality publication in full colour too! We know you'll enjoy it.
This month the magazine contains:
- How the Tudor Queens Exercised Power by Susan Abernethy - IN THIS TASTER
- What happened with queenship in the Sixteenth Century? by Gareth Russell
- Isabella of Castile by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- 10 things you didn’t know about Lady Jane Grey by Tamise Hills
- Roland Hui is the guest speaker for the Tudor Society on queenship
- The Six wives of Henry VIII - The Television Series by Roland Hui
- The Wars of the Roses and its Key Players - PT3 : Richard III and Henry VII before Bosworth by Debra Bayani
- Editor’s Picks - Books on Queenship by Gareth Russell
- Queens and Consorts Tricky Wordsearch Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Mary, Queen of Scots Visitor Centre: Member Spotlight by Emma Casson
- Tudor Time Keeping by Toni Mount
- Renaissance music is everything an interview with Jane Moulder
- BOOK REVIEWS: Henry VIII and the Men who made Him & Rival Queens book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Walking the walk with historical characters by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: A Surfeit of Lampreys by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- June’s “On this Day” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...