This month's amazing Tudor Life magazine is a wonderful look at the Seymour family and their remarkable journey, both in royal history and in popular culture.
The full magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- Jane Seymour and the Birth of Edward VI by Dayna Goodchild
- The Rise and Fall of Thomas and Edward Seymour, Brothers of a Queen, Uncles of a King by Claire Ridgway
- The Early Seymours by Debra Bayani
- Queen Jane Seymour: Star of Ballads and the Legends of Her Death by Lauren Browne
- What If? A Seymour Succession in 1603 by Conor Byrne
- The Kindest Soul I Ever Met by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- The Portraiture of Queen Jane Seymour by Roland Hui
- Anastasia Romanov: The Russian Jane Seymour? by Gareth Russell
- Rachel McNeil on Being Katherine Parr
- Anthony Hillmand Learns how to Draw Like Hans Holbein
- Tudor House and Garden Museum by Samantha Morris
- Tudor Science: The Tudor Universe by Toni Mount
- Book Reviews: Henry VII's New Men and The King's Pearl reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery: On The Plagueby Rioghnach O'Geraghty
- On this Day in Tudor History: June by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...