July's Tudor Life magazine has articles about Tudor Medicine and Health, along with a whole lot of other fascinating things about Tudor people and places. We're especially thrilled with the 14 page special feature on the Tudor buildings at the Weald and Downland by Ian Mulcahy. You'll get to see this if you're a member ... but here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- Childbirth in the Tudor Age by Sarah-Beth Watkins - IN THIS TASTER
- Queen Mary I’s Illness and a Potential Diagnosis by Susan Abernethy
- Causes of Death - Kriss Kross Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Ten things you didn’t know about Reginald Pole by Samantha Wilcoxson
- Elizabeth I and the Crisis of 1562 by Roland Hui
- Henry VIII, the last absolute monarch by Toni Mount
- EXCLUSIVE: Weald and Downland Museum: A detailed visit by Ian Mulcahy
- A Gate to Tudor Times: Member Spotlight featuring Laura Pearson
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- Catherine Carey and all things Tudor an interview with Adrienne Dillard
- BOOK REVIEWS: Among the wolves of Court & Anne of Cleves reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Perseverance Furthers by Wendy J. Dunn
- A Surfeit of Eggs by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- July’s on this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...