Happy New Year! This month in Tudor Life Magazine, we have a bumper edition which is 94 pages long. It's all about the Marys who made up the Tudor world...
- A Galaxy of Marys: Queen of Heaven and queens on Earth by Gareth Russell
- WINNERS OF THE GHOST STORY COMPETITION
- Examining the reputation and representation of Queen Mary I by Alexander Taylor
- Who was the Real Mary Boleyn? by Claire Ridgway
- Samantha Wilcoxson is our January Guest Expert Speaker on Mary I
- Mary Tudor - A Life in Portraits by Roland Hui
- The Husbands of Mary, Queen of Scots QUIZ by Catherine Brooks
- Mary Tudor, Queen of France by Lauren Browne
- Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Duchess of Suffolk by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Society Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Saoirse, Queen of the Screen by Gareth Russell
- King Arthur and the Tudors - An interview with Sean Poage
- Adrienne Dillard goes to Greys Court - Member Spotlight
- A visit to West Hoathly with Ian Mulcahy
- BOOK REVIEWS by CHARLIE FENTON
- FROM THE SPICERY: Tudor Cooking - True of False by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- Scadbury Manor by Toni Mount
- January’s “On this day in history” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...