Enjoy this sample article from our 86-page January edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month we have many articles about the fascinating Henry VIII - all the way through to his final days. It's packed with information and great articles and is longer than ever!
The full members-only version of this magazine includes:
The magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- An Account of the Coronation of King Henry VIII and Katherine of Aragon by Lauren Browne
- The Children of Henry VIII by Gareth Russell
- The Portraiture of Anne Boleyn by Roland Hui
- Did Henry VIII have Brain Damage? by Kyra Kramer
- Henry VIII, Mrs Kellacher & Hugh McLeod: An Improbable Construct by Gerald Smith
- Bluff King Hal: How Culture shaped the portrayal of Henry VIII by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- All about Katherine Parr by Kirsty Saul
- Children in Tudor Times by Alan Wybrow
- All the King’s Letters - Crossword by Catherine Brooks
- What is it like actually Being Henry VIII by Good King Hal
- The Last Days of Henry VIII by Conor Byrne
- 20 Surprising facts about William Shakespeare by Cassidy Cash
- The “Crazy Period” in Medieval England and the Low Countries by Debra Bayani
- Poisons in the Tudor Period by Peter Macinnis
- BOOK REVIEWS: The Turbulent Crown by Roland Hui & The Six Wives and Many Mistresses of Henry VIII by Amy Licence
- John Dee - Queen Elizabeth’s Magician by Toni Mount
- From the Spicery on Almond Milk by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- January’s On this Day Calendar by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...