Here's the taster for our full-colour 62-page January edition of Tudor Life Magazine. The theme this month is "Tudor Propaganda", and, as you probably know, they were very good at it! Enjoy this taster and then why not join up for a magazine subscription to enjoy the whole magazine!
The full magazine includes:
- Mary Norris, Lady Carew by Teri Fitzgerald IN THIS TASTER
- William Salesbury, c.1507-c.1584, The selfless propagandist by James Pierce
- Tudor Artist Wordsearch by Tim Ridgway
- The Tudor Sense of the Past by Lauren Browne
- Barren and blessed, The propagandistic historiography of the Tudor Queens by Conor Byrne
- Historic Bridgend by Councillor David Unwin
- The Propaganda of Spectacle by Jane Moulder
- To Make Clarett Wine Water from Elinor Fettiplace’s Receipt Book
- Three Sisters, Three Queens by Phillipa Gregory - BOOK REVIEW by Charlie Fenton
- On this day in history by Claire Ridgway
Why not check out our online magazine only subscriptions? They are amazing value!
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now 🙂