Members of the Tudor Society enjoy a monthly magazine, a monthly expert talk and online chat with an author/historian, weekly history quizzes, weekly Claire Chats videos on Tudor topics, and much more. Here are some samples for you to enjoy:
Weekly Tudor History Quiz
Tudor Life Magazine
Each magazine comprises:
- Columns from our regular contributors: historian Gareth Russell, anthropologist Kyra Kramer, art historian Melanie Taylor, re-enactors The Tudor Roses, author Claire Ridgway and book reviewer Charlie Fenton.
- Guest articles from historians/authors
- Upcoming events
- On this day in history...
- Books - Recent and upcoming books
- Tudor recipe of the month
- Articles on Tudor history and life in Tudor times
- Tudor personality of the month - A biography of an important Tudor personality
- Coffee break - Puzzle/Quiz/Crossword
- History News
- Tudor Property of the Month
Here are two samples from our monthly magazines
Click on a magazine to see inside...
Claire Chats Videos
Each week Tudor Society founder and author Claire Ridgway will be speaking about an aspect of Tudor history for discussion on the Society's forum. Here's an example video:
Expert Talks and chats
Each month we have at least one talk from an author, historian or history researcher. The expert also joins us for a live chat session on the Tudor Society's chatroom where members can ask questions and get them answered.
Click here to join the Tudor Society today!