This month's Tudor Life Magazine focuses on Tudor documents and sources. Our regular writers and guests have come up with another wonderful Tudor-packed magazine. And who knows, in 500 years time, Tudor Life magazine will also be a great historical document!
- The Real Wolf Hall by Catherine Brooks
- Living with the Lisles by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Christopher Marlow Quotes by Claire Ridgway
- The National Archives and the Search for a Tudor Queen by Gareth Russell
- A Queen Imprisoned, as told by William Kingston’s Letters from the Tower of London by Roland Hui
- Tudor Portraiture: Pictures tell a Thousand Words by Alexander Taylor
- Tudor Worduku Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Anne of Cleves’ German Footsteps by Debra Bayani
- St Mary’s Collegiate Church in Warwick by Carole Jung
- February’s Expert Lecture is on Anne of Brittany with Rosza Gaston
- Caldey Island by Kyra Kramer
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- Book Reviews: Daring Dynasty and In Pursuit of Civility Reviews by
- Charlie Fenton
- The Not-so-golden Age of Elizabethan England by Toni Mount
- From the Spicery On Cuckoos by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- February’s "On this Day in Tudor History" by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...