Enjoy this sample article from our 76-page February edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month we have articles about some of the women behind the crown. This Royal Mothers-in-law edition is packed with information and great articles and some fun quizzes too!
The magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- FEATURE: Hever Castle, home of Elizabeth Boleyn
- The Mothers-in-law of Tudor Monarchs by Gareth Russell
- Margaret Beaufort Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Elizabeth Woodville: Conspiracy, Celebration, and contemplation by Lauren Browne
- Margaret Beaufort: The mother-in-law from hell? by Claire Ridgway
- February’s guest speaker is Natalie Grueninger
- Royal Mothers-in-law during the Wars of the Roses by Conor Byrne
- 16th Century Mothers-in-law: How much do you know? by Roland Hui
- How to dress the mothers of a dynasty by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- The Mothers of the Tudor Dynasty by Debra Bayani
- All about Owen Tudor by Susan Abernethy
- WIN A COPY of YOUNG AND DAMNED AND FAIR
- The Looks and personality of Henry, Lord Darnley by Robert Stedall
- Charlie on books: Review of “The Raven’s Widow” and “Houses of Power”
- Witchcraft by Toni Mount
- From the Spicery: On the Royal Progress by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- Tudor Society members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- February’s on this day in Tudor history by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...