December's festive Tudor Life magazine is 60 pages long and packed with interesting and fun articles about Tudor Christmas. You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member and with our all-new 14-day free trial you can enjoy all that the Tudor Society has to offer ... here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- The Lion in Winter: Christmas with the Plantagenets by Roland Hui
- How should we support historical locations? by Catherine Brooks
- The Lord of Misrule by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- A Chesworth Christmas by Gareth Russell
- Tudor Advent Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- A very British Christmas by Claire Ridgway
- Henry VII’s Great Chocolate Seal offer by The National Archives
- The houses of Lancaster and York and the Wars of the Roses by Susan Abernethy
- 1483, The Year of the Three Kings our guest speaker is Matthew Lewis
- Tudor Christmas Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- Tudor Society Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- The Mystery of Old Thomas Parr by Toni Mount
- Forgotten Royal Women | Anna, Duchess of Cleves book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- What exactly is historical fiction? by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: Culinary Curiosities with Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- December’s On this day by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...