This month in Tudor Life Magazine, we have another of our dynasty features - this time we focus on the Cecils. Of course, no December magazine would be any good without a Christmas section packed with Tudor fun, games and even recipes. It's a fun one that all members can enjoy!
This magazine has lots of articles for ALL members to enjoy. Why not JOIN TODAY? Articles in this magazine include:
- The Cecils and Robert Devereux, the 2nd Earl of Essex by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- All about Elizabethan Spies an interview with Loretta Goldberg
- The Cecils by Gareth Russell
- Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, The Great Cecil’s Son-in-Law by Lauren Browne
- ‘Elizabeth’ - the film by Roland Hui
- Tudor Life Editor’s Book Picks - Top books on the Cecils
- William Cecil or Robert Dudley Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Member Spotlight: Bill Wolff visits the Franses Gallery
- Claire's Christmas Recipes by Claire Ridgway
- Spot the difference in these Henry VIII Portraits
- Tudor Games by Claire Ridgway
- Henry VIII vs. Francis I chess game by Tim Ridgway
- The Witches of Elizabethan and Stuart Essex - Kate Cole is our expert speaker for December
- Pustules, Pestilence and Pain & The Queen and the Heretic book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery: Sweet Nothings by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- Tudor Entertainments - Part 2 by Toni Mount
- December’s “On this Day” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...