In this month's Tudor Life magazine we are focusing on the wide-ranging impact of the Tudors on religion. It was a time of great upheaval throughout the country and we look into some of the major changes that took place during the Tudor period.
This magazine has lots of articles for all members to enjoy including:
- Magnificent Tattershall Castle report by the castle
- The Fascinating History of Lingfield Village by Ian Mulcahy
- Richard III Visitors Centre by Catherine Brooks
- The Serpent and the Comforter: Conversations with a Heretic by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- The Pilgrimage of Grace by Roland Hui
- Resounding to the Name of Mary: Tudor Veneration of the Blessèd Virgin Mary by Gareth Russell
- Two Tudor Thomases Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Piety of Elizabeth of York by Lauren Browne
- Tudor Science: Exploration by Toni Mount
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- William Byrd: Recusant Catholic in a Protestant Court by Heather Teysko
- Anne of Cleves and the Legends of the Rhine by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- A unique collection of Holbein Prints by Janet Anderson
- BOOK REVIEWS: The Private Life of Edward IV & Richard III: England’s most Controversial King
reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery: on mushrooms by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...