What a wonderful magazine we have for members this month. Packed with stunning photos, top class articles and much more, you really should join us as we go about "Remembering the Dead". This month the magazine contains:
- The Burial Vault of Henry VIII at St George’s Chapel, Windsor by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Commemorating the Six wives of Henry VIII by Roland Hui
- April’s Guest speaker is Nathen Amin - why not join us as we speak to this historian?
- Tudor Funeral Fiascos by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Catherine Carey and the Tudors - an interview with Adrienne Dillard by Catherine Brooks
- On the Cheap: A survivor’s guide to writing historical fiction by Wendy J. Dunn
- Queen of the Stage: Catherine Howard and the author of “The Three Musketeers” by Gareth Russell
- Match the person with their Death! quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Margam Abbey in Wales by Kyra C. Kramer
- Tutbury Castle, A Tudor Treasureby Lesley Smith
- The Commemoration of Queen Jane at Bradgate Park by Catherine Brooks
- The Elizabethan Lady’s Kitchen Part 2 by Toni Mount
- Elizabeth I through Valois Eyes & Gender, Family and Politics Book Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Editor’s book picks by Gareth Russell
- From the Spicery: The Rot of Ages by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- April’s On this Day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...