Enjoy this sample article from our 76-page April edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month we have articles about some of the strange and bizarre myths and mysteries surrounding the Tudors.
The full magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- Margaret Beaufort and the Princes in the Tower by Nathen Amin
- Was Lady Katherine Knollys really Henry VIII’s daughter? by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Children of Catherine and Francis Knollys Word Worm Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Was Edward II murdered in 1327 by Gareth Russell
- Anne Boleyn’s Sixth Finger by Conor Byrne
- Fascinating Anne Boleyn Myths and Mysteries by Roland Hui
- 3 Mysteries during the Wars of the Roses by Debra Bayani
- Elizabeth I and the Bisley Boy Legend by Claire Ridgway
- The Mystery of the “abominable and detestable” Lord Hungerford by Gareth Russell
- My trip to Thornbury Castle: Photo Feature by Ceri Creffield
- The Tudors Rule! Competition results
- Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Witches in Shakespeare’s Day by Toni Mount
- CHARLIE FENTON REVIEWS Owen Tudor by Terry Breverton and The House of Beaufort by Nathen Amin
- From the Spicery: on Vegetables by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- April’s “On this Day” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...